HDSA Shoot for A Cure - Saturday, June 17, 2023, 10 am - 3 pm
LeBlond CRC, 2335 Riverside Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45202
The HDSA Shoot for A Cure Hoop-A-Thon will take place on Saturday, June 17, 2023, from 10 am to
3 pm at the LeBlond CRC outdoor court at 2335 Riverside Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
The Ohio Valley Chapter seeks each year to set a new record for money raised in this major
fundraising event for the chapter. This goal can be reached if all those concerned with finding a cure
for HD step up and “take a shot” at this new record.
Current Corporate Donors
- Encore Technologies
- Leugers Tierney Group/Raymond James
Individuals can support the Hoop-A-Thon in several ways:
- Gather pledges and sign up to shoot
- Sponsor a shooter
- Enlist a corporate donor for this year’s event to add to the corporate sponsor’s listed above.
The Hoop-A-Thon is a fun-filled, free-throw basketball event to benefit HDSA. It brings together
people of all ages to have fun and raise money to help find a cure and treatment for
Help us make our Hoop-A-Thon a record-breaking event. You can do this in several different ways.
- Plan on being one of the shooters on the day of the event. If you need a brochure to begin collecting pledges, contact Dan Leugers at (859) 655-6306 or email Dan at Dan.Leugers@RaymondJames.com. Start now to gather pledges for your shooting.
- Convince your friends, family, and co-workers to become shooters. Come out together and enjoy the camaraderie that this participation can foster.
- Send in a donation to be applied to the Hoop-A-Thon fundraiser. If you know a shooter, tell us, and we will apply your donation to his or her total.
- Solicit a corporate sponsor for our event. If you know a business that is interested in supporting a worthwhile charity, the HD Hoop-A-Thon is a fantastic opportunity. These corporate sponsorships can make a significant difference in the support of HD families.
Register & Donate Below
If you have an account with HDSA, please login below
If you do not have an account with HDSA please, register for one below.
(If you are having issues logging in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any questions/concerns regarding this newsletter or would like to include something in an upcoming
newsletter, please email the editor Rhonda Holscher at Rhonda@RhondasVirtualOffice.com
The Buckeye Bulletin is the official publication of the Huntington's Disease Society of America, Inc., Ohio Valley Chapter. This
publication attempts to report items of interest to individuals with HD, their families, healthcare professionals, and interested friends
and supporters. HDSA and the Ohio Valley Chapter do not provide medical advice, nor do they promote, endorse or recommend any
product, therapy, or institution. Please check all drugs, treatments, therapies, and products with your physician. Statements and opinions expressed in articles are not necessarily those of HDSA, Inc, and the Ohio Valley Chapter.
Copyright © 2023 Huntington's Disease Society of America, All rights reserved.